June 22, 2011

What's your color today?

Salam, World!!

How's life? MIne, Alhamdulillah gets better:)

Before i write something about Revenge Part 2, i wanna share something new (for me, actually) about simple greeting as in title above.

I know, how are you..what's up?..et cetera must be your common hello. But, for some middle east culture asking "what's your color today?" is not literally asking your fave color of the day. They use this quote to replace those lame common greetings.

Well of course, they will say it in Klingon Arabic ways. But hey, as this morning my friend asked me what's my color today..my answer will always be the same..YELLOW!!!

Yup, that's my color as always..i don't care even my friends tag me as Jaune Jaloux :)

But NO, i will not apply yellow bright and shiny colors to my blog. Tried it once or twice. Not my style at all. Better keep the dark, cool, gloomy, elegant colors here. Pink doesn't suit me. Purple annoys me. Red hurts my eyes. Blue is too common. Orange seems cheap. White maybe will do, or brownish, or grey. No offense laa, it just my simple dark taste.

Alrite..next I'll share my second part of revenge. I know you've been waiting for the ending. Hehe.. whatever lah:)

0 comments: