June 25, 2011

Tomorrow..

Still awake..

Before i go to sleep, allow me to share you my tomorrow's plan. Yep, one of my important principle: always share your thoughts, it will help you remember them because people will help you to remind you about your thoughts. It's like "planting" your ideas to other people heads. Or it's similar to ask others to help you remembering your ideas, get it?? (Err, LIEUURR yeeuuhh).

Okeh, so this is the plan (Insha Allah saya akan berusahaaaa) :

1. Up and Pray
2. Jog around mahallah
3. Cooling down and have my breakfast
4. Swing my squash muscles
5. Break time for a little chat with friends
6. Do the laundry
7. Check my emails and browsing
8. Clean up my room and books
9. Go for big lunch
10. Read books and journals
11. Have fun and of course late bed time:)

Hmm...terms and conditions apply sodara-sodara.
Kalau ternyata besok kambuh malesnya saya nggak cukup istiqomah, then I will go with Odd numbers hehe..alias saya akan ambil urutan ganjil dari aktifitas di atas ya. Kan Allah suka sama bilangan ganjil:)

Now, time to go to bed..Nite nitey, World!!

0 comments: