January 20, 2012


Today, had a great brunch with the girls...it's kinda cool how they tried to cheer me up without even asking what's going on in my head. Apparently a sad flash in my eyes is enough for them to offer a rebound moment.

So, we went to a place somewhere in Bukit Bintang called ****** (wait 'til they pay me) and they served good garlic bread (my fav) and nice sausages. The cappucino were okay..but I don't know why they don't serve fresh juice. It's brunch for god sake!

But hey, I love the fresh flowers (ehem, it's yellow) and the cozy corner. 
Maybe I'll visit this place again, or maybe not if we have better options.

Anyways, had fun!!
Thanks gals...I don't do commitment or friendship whatsoever (and you know that d**m well), but how we treated each others in a non-exclusive way...really amaze me!!





0 comments: