January 19, 2012

The Prologue


When your days remembered and your life is written. 

I had finished my latest book, SJ Watson (Before I Sleep). Kinda creepy how we should concern about what might happen to our memories. And I just realized how important journals are. Seriously, when you think of that possibilities (that you might lose your memories), people around you maybe a great help...but a journal can also save your life.

Exaggerating? 
I don't think so.Try to talk to people who had terrible conditions of amnesia. Yeah, literally, a journal might help you go through your life ahead. 

Ok, enough with the intro. So, basically this 2012 goals will start with a journal of my own. I don't wanna call it a diary coz it sounds too teenager-though- I don't mind consider as one- but journal seems an appropriate name for now. 
Alrite, for some reasons, I'm not gonna put all the entries to my blog. But who knows, maybe I'm crazy enough to throw my daily silliness out there. 

Keep writing, keep reading. 

PS: I think I'll keep most of the entries in English. It's better to be stand corrected for my horror English than got slaughtered for my awful Bahasa:)
See you soon, world!


0 comments: