January 19, 2012

C'est La Vie

"Some people are just too different or too similar that things just don't work out"

 I quoted the lines from you...yes, you!

 No matter how hard it is for me, I learnt that somehow we are just so much..alike..(or too different?).
And maybe this goodbye is for the best.
 But, I told you many times...if we never try we never know. And I put away all my cowardness and tried. No regrets!

 So, this is it. Hope you find what you were looking for. And I'm pretty sure you will. You and your pesimistic yet realistic way of life!

Bye M, I've learned a lot. And with God's amazing power called TIME..It will be just (another) memory. I'm not good with goodbyes..so, you take care out there.

Sincerely, (silly) Me




- Posted using BlogPress from my DewDevice

0 comments: